Chromebook Repair & Return Procedures
How the return process will work....
- Pull up to the designated location
- Middle School - Little Theater Doors
- Oak Ridge - Parent Pick Up Doors
- Hawthorn - Drive thru doors
- Osage Beach Elementary - Front Doors
- Hurricane Deck Elementary - Front Doors
- Personnel will meet you at the car. You will remain in your vehicle.
- You will be asked to sign off on the return, please bring a pen to help prevent the spread of germs.
5th and 7th grade students may keep their Chromebooks until classes resume in the Fall.
What you need to do if your Chromebook needs repairs.......
- Contact your teacher and describe what problem you are experiencing with your device.
If you do not know your teachers email address, you have find them on the appropriate link below:
How the repair process works…….
- Your teacher will submit a work order for your device.
- Technicians will determine whether the device requires an on-site repair or if it can be repaired remotely.
- If the device requires on-site repairs, the technician will communicate with your teacher and arrangements will be made for the student/parent to drop off their device and get a 'loaner' device (if applicable) at the students building anytime after 10:00 a.m. on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
- When a student contacts you needing Chromebook repairs, you will need to submit a work order and select Student Remote Support.
- Technicians will communicate with the teacher through the work order system and if necessary the teacher will then communicate with the student if the device needs to be brought in on-site.