- Students' proof of birth - State Birth Certificate (Must be 5 on or before July 31st)
- Students' up-to-date immunization records including month, day, and year of each required immunization (see documents below)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease, or mortgage statement)
- Copy of parent/guardian photo ID
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Copy of parenting plan/custody agreement (if applicable)
- Schedule kindergarten immunizations with your child's doctor or the Camden County Health Department (573) 346-5479.
- Schedule a kindergarten screening in the building in which your child will attend by calling the appropriate school office. If you are unsure of your designated elementary school, please call the Transportation Department at (573) 346-9269.
- Dogwood: (573) 346-9239
- Osage Beach: (573) 348-2461
- Hurricane Deck: (573) 374-5369
Be sure to bring your child and the required documents with you to your scheduled appointment.
The enrollment process is estimated to take about one hour.
|Hurricane Deck Elementary||Osage Beach Elementary|
March 30 ~ 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
March 31 ~ 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|March 28 ~ 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM||March 27 ~ 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM|